Fort Walton Beach DUI Attorney
At the start of his legal career, Attorney Michael R. Leininger spent the majority of his time in general criminal defense work and DUI defense remains an area in which he aggressively defends individuals. From our law office in Destin, Florida, we defend adults and juveniles charged with DUI, drug possession and other criminal offenses.
Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Regardless of the seriousness of the offense, a criminal conviction can severely impact your future. In order to avoid or minimize the collateral consequences of a criminal arrest, it is important to immediately contact a Destin criminal defense attorney at the Leininger Law Firm, P.A., to discuss how we can protect your rights and future.
Misdemeanors and Felony Criminal Defense in Florida
Our approach to criminal defense is to communicate with you frequently, walk you through the process and provide you with all viable options relating to your case and the legal issues involved. The types of issues we deal with include:
- DUI/BUI defense — A drunk driving arrest can result in a misdemeanor or a felony DUI charge. A plea agreement may include, but may not be limited to, alcohol treatment or a boating safety course.
- Probation/parole violations — When you are accused of violating the terms of your probation or parole, we work with the appropriate state, county or municipality to find the best solution available.
- Petty theft — Our law firm provides effective theft defense, whether you are charged with shoplifting, burglary, or fraudulent or worthless checks.
- Traffic violations — In many jurisdictions in Florida, fighting a speeding ticket requires the violator's physical presence at a hearing. Our law office will work to save your driving privileges.
- Drug charges — We represent individuals charged with possession, sale or manufacturing of illegal drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines, crack and prescription drugs such as OxyContin.
- Juvenile crimes — Our law firm works with families and their minor children in both status charges (truancy, possession and consumption of alcohol, curfew violations, purchase of cigarettes) and criminal charges for misdemeanors or felonies.
- Domestic Violence
- Expungements & Record Sealing
Destin Criminal Defense Lawyer · DUI · Drug Charges · Domestic Violence
At Leininger Law Firm, P.A., we provide the skilled legal representation you need, without sacrificing the personal attention you deserve. Contact us at 850-502-4982 to arrange a meeting.
Unwavering honesty, fairness and integrity