A Full-Service Law Firm Serving Clients Throughout The Panhandle
Leininger Law Firm, P.A., is a general practice law firm located in Destin, Florida. We serve clients with a wide range of difficult legal issues. When the economy falters, we help individuals with their hardship matters, including fighting home foreclosures. When the economy thrives, our law firm helps entrepreneurs start new businesses. When a marriage fails, our Destin family law attorney helps individuals through the complex divorce process. No matter what your legal issue, we provide the knowledgeable representation you need.
Just as our services cross a broad spectrum, so do our clients. We serve young families and the elderly, entrepreneurs and small businesses, military personnel, and building contractors. Most of our clients are residents of the area, but many are tourists or visitors who are just passing through.
One of the greatest benefits of working with a generalist is that you don't have to hunt for a new law firm every time you have a new legal need. In most cases, we can help you. Our goal is to do our absolute best for you, each and every time.
Comprehensive Representation For A Wide Range Of Legal Issues
Learn more about our areas of focus:
- Divorce and family law: We help clients address legal issues in divorce, child custody, child support, alimony and a variety of additional family law matters.
- Criminal defense: Our legal team defends against a wide range of misdemeanor and felony charges, including DUI, drug crimes and domestic violence. We also address issues in probation violations, expungements and record sealing.
- Business law and litigation: Our law firm offers intelligent legal solutions to business owners and corporations. From advisory services to complex business disputes, we provide strategic guidance in all areas of business law.
- Real estate law: Our legal team can help you with real estate contracts, foreclosure actions and a wide range of real estate disputes.
- Evictions: We represent tenants and landlords in residential and commercial eviction disputes. We also issue notices and required statutory documentation for commercial and residential eviction cases.
- Estate planning: Our firm can help you establish a will, trust, powers of attorney, living wills, advanced directives and designations of health care representatives for you or your loved ones. We also offer dedicated assistance with probate matters.
- Personal injury: We provide aggressive legal advocacy to injured clients following car crashes, slips-and-falls, and other serious accidents.
Fort Walton Beach Criminal Lawyer · Family Law · Business Law · Real Estate
Make sure your lawyer offers the combination of knowledge, experience and commitment to excellence. At Leininger Law Firm, P.A., we provide the skilled legal representation you need, without sacrificing the personal attention you deserve. Contact us to arrange a meeting.
Unwavering honesty, fairness and integrity