Working Toward a Fair Resolution of Family Disputes
Tough economic times can cause more problems than just struggling with your bills or being forced into defaulting on a mortgage. In a tough economy, fault lines can also appear in a marriage and, unfortunately, often times results in divorce.
Destin Divorce Lawyer: Handling All Family Law Issues and Concerns
When a family is going through major changes, an experienced family law attorney can help ease the transition. At the Leininger Law Firm, P.A., we help those in the Destin-Fort Walton Beach area with the full range of family law issues.
- Beginning of a marriage — At the Leininger Law Firm, P.A., we help individuals protect their interests and the interests of their children through effective premarital agreements or post-marital agreements.
- Dissolution of a marriage — Our Pensacola-area divorce attorney handles all aspects of divorce for all types of clientele. Our divorce practice includes contested and uncontested divorce, high net worth divorce, military divorce, divorce and domestic partnership dissolutions.
- Property division — Our law firm assists in locating, valuing and dividing personal and business property in a manner that thoroughly protects your interests and goals.
- Child custody — As an experienced Destin child custody lawyer, Michael Leininger guides clients through resolution of disputes involving out-of-state custody, custody disputes, visitation/parenting time, paternity, adoption, parental relocations and custody modifications.
- Child support and spousal support — Our family lawyer offers knowledgeable advice and representation in matters involving child support, spousal support (alimony) and support modifications.
- Children's issues — We are advocates of children's rights and handle matters ranging from children's rights in divorce to issues involving underage drinking or minors in possession, truancy and more.
- Post-divorce modifications and other family law matters — Our family law practice also includes modifications of final judgments of dissolution, grandparent rights, stepparent rights, domestic violence, protective orders and other legal issues.
Destin Criminal Defense Lawyer · DUI · Drug Charges · Domestic Violence · Juvenile
At Leininger Law Firm, P.A., we provide the skilled legal representation you need, without sacrificing the personal attention you deserve. Contact us at 850-502-4982 to arrange a meeting.
Unwavering honesty, fairness and integrity