Shalimar Licensing Attorney
Serving Clients Throughout The Florida Panhandle
The state of Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations requires workers and business owners in specific industries to acquire accreditation and maintain a professional license in order to legally provide services. To obtain and retain a professional license, the individual or business must demonstrate that all requirements regarding accreditation, state and municipal laws, job skills, continuing education, ethical practices and disciplinary standards are being met.
If you are a professional or a business owner in Okaloosa County, Walton County, Bay County, Escambia County or Santa Rosa County, Florida, and require assistance obtaining or retaining a professional license, or have come under disciplinary scrutiny by your governing board, call the Leininger Law Firm, P.A. Attorney Michael Leininger has extensive experience advising and representing licensed professionals and business owners across a broad range of industries.
From offices in Shalimar, our firm provides legal counsel and advocacy for licensed professionals and business owners throughout the Florida Panhandle region. Call toll free 888-615-9643 or contact our office by email to arrange a consultation with Shalimar licensing lawyer Michael Leininger today.
Ask us about our services such as:
- Licensing requirements for a new business or professional practice
- License transfers upon the sale of a business
- Liquor and food license regulations
- Licensing regulations for individual professionals
- Initial application to the Department of Business and Professional Regulations
- Ongoing inspection, continuing education and accreditation requirements
- Board disciplinary hearings, license defense
- Reapplying for a lapsed license
Fort Walton Beach Business License Lawyer
Make sure your lawyer offers the combination of knowledge, experience and commitment to excellence. At Leininger Law Firm, P.A., we provide the skilled legal representation you need, without sacrificing the personal attention you deserve. Contact us to arrange a meeting.
Unwavering honesty, fairness and integrity