Doing Our Best So You Can Do Yours
It can be hard to do your best or be your best when conditions out of your control get in your way. Perhaps the economy forced you to close your small business. Maybe an accident and injury resulted in a job loss and your health insurance denied your claim. Sometimes a negligent business partner creates a problem for you and your business.
We want you to be able to do your best work and be the best person you can be. When a lawyer helps you solve a legal issue, you can concentrate on everything else.
At the Leininger Law Firm, P.A., in Shalimar, we work with a broad range of people who often have a broad range of legal needs, from business law to criminal defense issues. Part of doing our best for you each and every time includes treating you the way we would want to be treated.
- Availability — We make it a practice to return your calls within 24 hours or sooner.
- Personal attention — As a smaller law firm, you will always know with whom you are dealing.
- Cost-effective — Our low overhead is passed on to our clients. For some areas of the law, we offer a free initial consultation in some practice areas to determine the type of case you may have and a range of cost. Personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee basis and collections cases may be taken on a contingency fee basis as well.
- Frequent communication and status updates — Our clients never wonder about the status of their cases; we keep them informed and provide a strict open door policy of access to their attorney.
- Supportive client service — We understand that facing a legal issue can be frightening, and in some cases terrifying. You will find us compassionate and reassuring throughout your legal matter.
- Not just a slogan — Unwavering honesty, fairness and integrity is how we operate, each and every day.
Criminal Defense · Family Law · Business Law · Real Estate
At Leininger Law Firm, P.A., we provide the skilled legal representation you need, without sacrificing the personal attention you deserve. Contact us at 850-502-4982 to arrange a meeting. We offer free initial consultations in some of our practice areas.
Unwavering honesty, fairness and integrity