Real Estate Law
Fort Walton Beach Commercial and Residential Real Estate Attorney
Florida real estate property can include anything from beachfront property or a turn of the century mansion, to a modern condo or vacant unimproved land. Our Shalimar-based law firm represents clients in a variety of real estate matters including land use and zoning, condominium new construction, mortgage and title closing and landlord/tenant agreements or disputes.
Temporary Florida residents such as vacationers from northern states, service men and women or snowbird winter-only residents have used the services of our real estate lawyer. We, of course, also work with permanent Florida residents in the Shalimar-Fort Walton Beach area and Florida Panhandle.
Experienced Real Estate Attorney
Our real estate lawyer has formerly been involved as one of only two attorneys in a title closing company, and as such, is highly efficient with commercial and residential closings and mortgage agreements. Accuracy in our documents, a detail-oriented approach, a thorough understanding of real estate law and frequent communication are some of the strengths we feel we offer to our clients.
We work with owners, renters and developers of single family homes, vacation properties and condominiums. The types of real estate transactions and legal services we provide include:
- Residential and commercial title search
- Buy/sell agreements
- Preparation of deeds, letters of intent, purchase agreements and mortgage agreements
- Rental or lease agreements for residential or commercial clients
- Eviction and lease notices
- Landlord/tenant litigation (lawsuit)
- Mortgage foreclosure actions for the lender or borrower
- Vacation rental property litigation (lawsuit) for the renter (plaintiff)
- Real Estate Contracts
- Real Estate Litigation
Call 850-502-4982 for Real Estate Legal Advice
Call or contact our law firm to discuss your real estate needs.